Junior Musical Theater
Wednesday evenings from 5 to 6pm we have our junior musical theater group for students in grades 1-3 with at least beginning reading skills. Each student receives a role with speaking lines, solo singing lines, group singing and dance/choreography. We perform with full costumes, microphones, props, set, sound and lighting on our own stage, and the students become very comfortable as they rehearse weekly right where they will perform! We see our students flourish in this class, gaining confidence and enthusiasm. Our class sizes are limited to 16 to 20 students, each show varies.
Spring 2020 – The Greatest Showman Review
- Auditions: Wednesday, January 8, 5-6pm
- Read-through: Wednesday, January 15, 5-6pm
- Rehearsals: Wednesdays, January 22-April 29, 5-6pm
- Dress Rehearsal: (MANDATORY) Friday, May 1, 4:30-8:30pm
- Performances: Saturday, May 2, 1pm & 6pm
Contact Mia today to enroll your child with your $20 deposit! 724.875.8791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!