Junior Musical Theater
Wednesday evenings from 5 to 6pm we have our junior musical theater group for students in grades 1-4 with at least beginning reading skills. (*this is different for summer 2020 because of Covid-19 changes) Each student receives a role with speaking lines, solo singing lines, group singing and dance/choreography. We perform with full costumes, microphones, props, set, sound and lighting on our own stage, and the students become very comfortable as they rehearse weekly right where they will perform! We see our students flourish in this class, gaining confidence and enthusiasm. Our class sizes are limited to 16 to 20 students, each show varies.
In addition, this summer 2020 we will be offering a week-long theater camp and an 8-week virtual musical theater class!
SUMMER 2020 Musical Theater Camp: Broadway Musicals Through the Eras
- Monday, July 20-Friday, July 24 from 10am-12pm each day
- Students will have fun with Miss Miranda learning all about different Broadway musicals, singing songs, playing games, and acting!
SUMMER 2020 Virtual Class: Musical Theater Through the Decades
- Mondays, June 1-July 20, 4-4:40pm through Zoom
- With Miss Mia and Miss Jen, students will be learning about specific musicals that were influential during each decade, spanning from the 1920’s through current day! We will draw connections between current events at the time and the shows that were performed, sing songs from musicals we discuss, work on acting techniques, and play theater games!
- For students finishing 1st grade and up!
SUMMER 2020 – PETER PAN (grades 1-5): Performance Class
- Auditions: Monday June 1, 5-6:15pm
- Rehearsals: Mondays, June 8-August 3, 5-6:15pm
- Dress Rehearsal (MANDATORY): Friday, August 7 4:30-8:30pm
- Performances: Sunday, August 9, 1pm and 7pm
*We are dedicated to following all safety precautions in regards to the Covid-19 pandemic and will adjust accordingly to state and CDC recommendations–please contact us with any questions*
Contact Mia today to enroll your child with your $50 deposit! Call 724.875.8791 or email email@example.com
Contact Mia today to enroll your child with your $20 deposit! 724.875.8791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!