Junior Musical Theater
Wednesday evenings from 5 to 6pm we have our junior musical theater group for students ages 6-8 with at least beginning reading skills. Each student receives a role with speaking lines, solo singing lines, group singing and dance/choreography. We perform with full costumes, microphones, props, set, sound and lighting on our own stage, and the students become very comfortable as they rehearse weekly right where they will perform! We see our students flourish in this class, gaining confidence and enthusiasm. Our class sizes are limited to 16 to 20 students, each show varies.
Summer 2019 – Matilda
- Auditions: Wednesday, May 22, 5-6pm
- Read-through: Wednesday, May 29, 5-6pm
- Rehearsals: Wednesdays, June 5-July 31, 5-6pm
- Dress Rehearsal: *MANDATORY* Friday, August 2, 5-8pm
- Performances: Sunday, August 4, 1pm & 6pm
Contact Mia today to enroll your child! 724.875.8791 or email email@example.com today!