Junior Musical Theater
Wednesday evenings from 5 to 6pm we have our junior musical theater group for students in grades 1-3 with at least beginning reading skills. Each student receives a role with speaking lines, solo singing lines, group singing and dance/choreography. We perform with full costumes, microphones, props, set, sound and lighting on our own stage, and the students become very comfortable as they rehearse weekly right where they will perform! We see our students flourish in this class, gaining confidence and enthusiasm. Our class sizes are limited to 16 to 20 students, each show varies.
Fall 2019 – The Star
- Auditions: Wednesday, September 4, 5-6pm
- Read-through: Wednesday, September 11, 5-6pm
- Rehearsals: Wednesdays, September 18-December 4, 5-6pm (NO CLASS OCT 9)
- Dress Rehearsal: (MANDATORY) Friday, December 6, 5-8pm
- Performances: Sunday, December 8, 1pm & 6pm
Contact Mia today to enroll your child! 724.875.8791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!