Teen Musical Theater
For students in grades 8-12. Each student receives a role with speaking lines, solo singing lines, group singing and dance/choreography. We perform with full costumes, microphones, props, set, sound and lighting!
We have seen shy, reserved students become outgoing actors, and the skills they hone here at Maestro Minds allow them to audition for their school musicals with confidence and much success. Friendships that last a lifetime are also formed here, with students from many different school districts coming together to do something they love most! One evening of rehearsal per week lends itself to excellent productions and not a huge time commitment so that our students can also enjoy their other after school activities. This class has 3 semesters – Fall, Spring, and Summer. Our cast sizes are limited to 20 students per semester, and we ask a $50 deposit to hold their spot in our show – enrollment begins in August (for Fall semester), December (for Spring semester), and April (for Summer semester).
Fall 2022 – A Peanuts Christmas
- Auditions: Monday, September 12, 7:30-8:45pm
- Read-Through: Monday, September 19, 7:30-8:45pm
- Rehearsals: Mondays, September 26-November 28, 7:30-8:45pm (NO CLASS OCT 31)
- Dress Rehearsal (MANDATORY): Friday, December 9, 4:30-8:30pm
- Performances: Sunday, December 11, 1pm & 6pm
We are excited to be offering a choice between two shows for this semester! We will be combining age groups to include grades 4-12 for both shows, students can choose which show they would like to participate in!
Beauty and the Beast
- Auditions: Monday, January 9, 6:30-7:30pm
- Read-Through: Monday, January 16, 6:30-7:30pm
- Rehearsals: Mondays, January 23-April 10, 6:30-7:30pm
- Dress Rehearsal (MANDATORY): Friday, April 14, 4:30-8:30pm
- Performances: Sunday, April 16, 1pm & 6pm
Into the Woods
- Auditions: Monday, January 9, 7:30-8:45pm
- Read-Through: Monday, January 16, 7:30-8:45pm
- Rehearsals: Mondays, January 23-April 10, 7:30-8:45pm
- Dress Rehearsal (MANDATORY): Monday, April 17, 4:30-8:30pm
- Performances: Sunday, April 23, 1pm & 6pm
- Registration Link: Coming soon!