We offer multiple levels of Musical Theater! In addition, this summer 2020 we will be offering 2 week-long theater camps!
SUMMER 2020 Musical Theater Camp: Disney on Broadway
- Monday, July 13-Friday, July 17 from 10am-12pm each day
- Students will have fun with Miss Miranda learning all about different Disney stage musicals, singing songs, playing games, and acting!
SUMMER 2020 Musical Theater Camp: Broadway Musicals Through the Eras
- Monday, July 20-Friday, July 24 from 10am-12pm each day
- Students will have fun with Miss Miranda learning all about different Broadway musicals, singing songs, playing games, and acting!
SUMMER 2020 – PETER PAN Cast A: Performance Class
- Auditions: Monday June 1, 5-6:20pm
- Rehearsals: Mondays, June 8-August 3, 5-6:20pm
- Dress Rehearsal (MANDATORY): Friday, August 7 1-5pm
- Performance: Saturday, August 8, 1pm
SUMMER 2020 – PETER PAN Cast B (grades 5-10): Performance Class
- Auditions: Monday June 1, 6:30-8pm
- Rehearsals: Mondays, June 8-August 3, 6:30-8pm
- Dress Rehearsal (MANDATORY): Wednesday, August 5 4-8pm
- Performance: Saturday, August 8, 7pm
FALL 2020 – A Christmas Carol
- Auditions: Monday, September 14, 7:15-8:30pm
- Rehearsals: Mondays, September 21-December 7, 7:15-8:30pm
- Dress Rehearsal: Wednesday, December 9, 4:30-8:30pm
- Performance: Weekend of December 12-13, exact date and time to be announced soon!
Fall 2020 – Musical Theater Exploration
We are excited to offer a new class with Miss Miranda on Tuesdays this fall! Students in Kindergarten through 4th grade will explore musical theater style, acting, and choreography, which will end in a fun performance on December 5, 2020!
- Tuesdays, October 6-December 1 (no class Nov 3), 6:30-7:30pm
*We are dedicated to following all safety precautions in regards to the Covid-19 pandemic and will adjust accordingly to state and CDC recommendations–please contact us with any questions*
Contact Mia today to enroll your child with your $50 deposit! Call 724.875.8791 or email email@example.com
- Mini Theater <————-click here! (Pre-K4 through 1st grade)
- Junior Theater <————–click here! (grades 1-4)
- Musical Theater (grades 4-10, see below!)
For students in grades 4-10. Each student receives a role with speaking lines, solo singing lines, group singing and dance/choreography. We perform with full costumes, microphones, props, set, sound and lighting on our own stage, and the students become very comfortable as they rehearse weekly right where they will perform!
We have seen shy, reserved students become outgoing actors, and the skills they hone here at Maestro Minds allow them to audition for their school musicals with confidence and much success. Friendships that last a lifetime are also formed here, with students from many different school districts coming together to do something they love most! One evening of rehearsal per week lends itself to excellent productions and not a huge time commitment so that our students can also enjoy their other after school activities. This class has 3 semesters – Fall, Spring, and Summer. Our cast sizes are limited to 20 students per semester, and we ask a $50 deposit to hold their spot in our show – enrollment begins in August (for Fall semester), December (for Spring semester), and April (for Summer semester).
Check out our Photo Gallery from past performances from all of our theater groups!