We offer multiple levels of Musical Theater! In addition, this summer 2020 we will be offering a week-long theater camp and an 8-week virtual musical theater class!
SUMMER 2020 Musical Theater Camp: Broadway Musicals Through the Eras
- Monday, July 20-Friday, July 24 from 10am-12pm each day
- Students will have fun with Miss Miranda learning all about different Broadway musicals, singing songs, playing games, and acting!
SUMMER 2020 Virtual Class: Musical Theater Through the Decades
- Mondays, June 1-July 20, 4-4:40pm through Zoom
- With Miss Mia and Miss Jen, students will be learning about specific musicals that were influential during each decade, spanning from the 1920’s through current day! We will draw connections between current events at the time and the shows that were performed, sing songs from musicals we discuss, work on acting techniques, and play theater games!
- For students finishing 1st grade and up!
SUMMER 2020 – PETER PAN (grades 5-10): Performance Class
- Auditions: Monday June 1, 6:30-8pm
- Rehearsals: Mondays, June 8-August 3, 6:30-8pm
- Dress Rehearsal (MANDATORY): Monday, August 3 4:30-8:30pm
- Performances: Saturday, August 8, 1pm and 7pm
*We are dedicated to following all safety precautions in regards to the Covid-19 pandemic and will adjust accordingly to state and CDC recommendations–please contact us with any questions*
Contact Mia today to enroll your child with your $50 deposit! Call 724.875.8791 or email email@example.com
- Mini Theater <————-click here! (Pre-K4 and Kindergarten)
- Junior Theater <————–click here! (grades 1-4)
- Musical Theater (grades 5-10, see below!)
Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 8pm we offer our two musical theater performance groups. (You chose 1 evening cast.) **This is different for Summer 2020 because of Covid-19!** Our age group is for students in grades 5-10. Each student receives a role with speaking lines, solo singing lines, group singing and dance/choreography. We perform with full costumes, microphones, props, set, sound and lighting on our own stage, and the students become very comfortable as they rehearse weekly right where they will perform!
We have seen shy, reserved students become outgoing actors, and the skills they hone here at Maestro Minds allow them to audition for their school musicals with confidence and much success. Friendships that last a lifetime are also formed here, with students from many different school districts coming together to do something they love most! One evening of rehearsal per week lends itself to excellent productions and not a huge time commitment so that our students can also enjoy their other after school activities. This class has 3 semesters – Fall, Spring, and Summer. Our cast sizes are limited to 20 students per semester, and we ask a $50 deposit to hold their spot in our show – enrollment begins in August (for Fall semester), December (for Spring semester), and April (for Summer semester).
Check out our Photo Gallery from past performances from all of our theater groups!