We offer multiple levels of Musical Theater!
- Mini Theater <————-click here! (Pre-K4 and Kindergarten)
- Junior Theater <————–click here! (grades 1-3)
- Musical Theater (grades 4-10, see below!)
Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 8pm we offer our two musical theater performance groups. (You chose 1 evening cast.) Our age group is for students in grades 4-10. Each student receives a role with speaking lines, solo singing lines, group singing and dance/choreography. We perform with full costumes, microphones, props, set, sound and lighting on our own stage, and the students become very comfortable as they rehearse weekly right where they will perform!
We have seen shy, reserved students become outgoing actors, and the skills they hone here at Maestro Minds allow them to audition for their school musicals with confidence and much success. Friendships that last a lifetime are also formed here, with students from many different school districts coming together to do something they love most! One evening of rehearsal per week lends itself to excellent productions and not a huge time commitment so that our students can also enjoy their other after school activities. This class has 3 semesters – Fall, Spring, and Summer. Our cast sizes are limited to 20 students per semester, and we ask a $50 deposit to hold their spot in our show – enrollment begins in August (for Fall semester), December (for Spring semester), and April (for Summer semester).
SPRING 2020 – The Greatest Showman Review
- Auditions: Monday, January 6, 6:30-8pm
- Read-Through: Monday, January 13, 6:30-8pm
- Rehearsals: Mondays, January 20-April 13, 6:30-8pm
- Dress Rehearsal (MANDATORY): Monday, April 20, 4:30-8:30pm
- Performances: Sunday, April 26, 1pm & 6pm
- Auditions: Wednesday, January 8, 6:30-8pm
- Read-Through: Wednesday, January 15, 6:30-8pm
- Rehearsals: Wednesdays, January 22-April 15, 6:30-8pm
- Dress Rehearsal (MANDATORY): Wednesday, April 22, 4:30-8:30pm
- Performances: Saturday, April 25, 1pm & 6pm
There is a limit of 20 in each cast. Contact Mia today to enroll your child into one of our casts with your $20 deposit! Call 724.875.8791 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our Photo Gallery from past performances from all of our theater groups!